Here is common,easier and way most normal people in society will roleplay:
- Now, when you're ready to start, write a character's name and a colon after it. Then, write whatever you want him or her to say (e.g. Kate: Hi!).
- To indicate action, put whatever the character is doing between two asterisks (e.g. Liam X: *jumps*)
- You may put an emoticon in the character's speech (e.g. Magic: I like you! :D).
- (optional) To speak OOC (out of character), like to tell your RP partner you're going out to dinner and you'll be back later or something, either put brackets around what you're saying or just don't put a character and say what you want to say.
Here is another way that only trolls and wiki destroyers will roleplay:
- This roleplaying method plays out more like a book. Just picture how dialogue and description work in books, and you should know what I'm talking about. However, just in case, here's an example:
A laugh more like a splutter escapes Hansel Has I dellete articles and pictures, and he finds himself angrey, albeit a little sadly.
"I will ban you for not liking the newer wiki" rebecca tells Hyena117 honestly, though she likes it when people are sad and desprate. "REBBACA!!! EVERYTHING DOES NOT HAVE TO BE YOUR WAY!!! YOU STOP WHAT YOUR DOING YOU DAUGHTER OF A TROLL!!!",Hyena117 said in anger of her 'Beatiful' work. Niko steped in and said "You leave bubble alone.She is a angel that cares for everything." Rebecca laughed behind the computer screen and looks at all of the people she murdered captured.Hyena117 was then banned for ever from his favroite website.Rebbeca then delleted everypage at the wiki and brainwashed all the contributres and they fllowed her doing like sheep.
"an excerpt from an unrelated RP, courtesy of BubbleGuppies749"
3. Emoticons are not acceptable in this type of RP. It's considered unprofessional.
4. (optional) To speak OOC (out of character), like to tell your RP partner you're going out to dinner and you'll be back later or something, either put brackets around what you're saying or just don't put a character and say what you want to say.
And most importantly, have fun roleplaying!
If you have any questions or need anything, conact any of the admins or me Hyena117